Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Jan19'13-TPYC #2

Session 2 of LY with TPY Central. As it was raining very heavily in the morning, we only have 13 students with 4 new members. This session, I was supported by: LP-Ming and mum.See the movie for the 1 hour fun we had.


==> Due to some technical problem (which I don't know what is it) , I just can't download the movie I made.

So I decided to open another new blog : MY LAUGHING JOURNEY 3

==> I think there is limit to how large a file I can download so I decided to make future movies without the 'action'....just pictures.

==> Hence forth, kindly visit mylaughingjourney3 to see all the fun we had with the participants.

Thanks so much for a full year of support  - 2012 and look forward to more laughing sessions  in 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment